How to fix windows 10 trayapp.msi? I've been came across this error since the latest windows 10 update. I get several blue-screen errors a day now. Usually when it crashes, the error is windows 10 trayapp.msi. Is there any useful way to resolve this issues?
Highly Recommended To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is designed to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your PC crash.
At whiles, windows 10 trayapp.msi error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to perform a clean boot in Windows 7 or Vista:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Not Familar with SmartPCFixer?
SmartPCFixer™ is a top-ranking error-resolution registry cleaner which will fix the computer errors and optimize the system settings. You can scan, clean, optimize, and keep your PC much healthier with it ! It will help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
Follow the steps below and you can solve the windows 10 trayapp.msi issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot windows 10 trayapp.msi error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How To Repair 0x0000000a 0x0000ffdf 0x00000002 Problems,512 Error Easy Method,Fix Acrord32 Exe Is Using CMD Code,Advice For Fixing Cisco Error 442 Windows 7 Error,Help With Fixing BigCom Error
Read More: ,sqlunirl.dll download,SQLUNIRL.dll module failed to load,sqlunirl dll was not found,sqlunirl.dll could not be loaded,sqlmangr.exe SQLUNIRL.dll