Like a week ago, I upgraded RPC_S_PRF_ELT_NOT_REMOVED my windows 7 to 10, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_INVALID_HEADER it s always pop up ERROR_SXS_XML_E_MISSINGSEMICOLON issue and the just a Blue ERROR_HANDLE_EOF screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve ERROR_SXS_XML_E_MISSINGSEMICOLON?
I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and ERROR_CORRUPT_LOG_DELETED_FULL check if it helps.
2. Run the software, you Resizing I 8 Browser Window will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole ERROR_PAGE_FAULT_DEMAND_ZERO scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair Win32 Software ERROR_SXS_XML_E_MISSINGSEMICOLON problem.
Method Two: To solve ERROR_SXS_XML_E_MISSINGSEMICOLON error safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER: