Problems: Pop Up Blocker often occurs when the computer overloads with too much data, or when certain system files become missing or broken. This error should never be ignored. This Pop Up Blocker will bring terrible disaster for your PC.
Symptoms: Pop Up Blocker symptoms may cause program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
So, from my experience, If you got Pop Up Blocker Error then there is large possibility that your computer has registry problems.
The Pop Up Blocker Issues can be fixed in a rather simple way. By downloading and running the registry repair tool SmartPCFixer, you can quickly and effectively solve this problem and prevent others from occurring. Simply click the links below for your free download.
Instructions of using SmartPCFixer:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix Pop Up Blocker issue.
2. Click on quick scan button to start a complete system scan. You can alsocustomize the scan at this stage as per your wish.
3. Click Fix all to remove Pop Up Blocker error completely.
Still Cannot Remove Pop Up Blocker Problem?
In this situation, perform a system restore for your PC is a good choice.
1. Click Start Button and type system restore in the searching box.
2. Click System Restore and then follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point.
Or you can watch the video below to troubleshoot your computer error easily!
Pop Up Blocker error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Pop Up Blocker error cannot be fixed in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Pop Up Blocker error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good alternative for people to get rid of Pop Up Blocker problems.