Dll Name: RjOJQDWdC.dll
Description: Access Control List Editor
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Common RjOJQDWdC.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RjOJQDWdC.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RjOJQDWdC.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RjOJQDWdC.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RjOJQDWdC.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RjOJQDWdC.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RjOJQDWdC.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RjOJQDWdC.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RjOJQDWdC.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RjOJQDWdC.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RjOJQDWdC.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in RjOJQDWdC.dll Error?
Computer Software Files Damaged or Corrupted.
Virus or Trojan infections on Your system.
Windows System Files are missing.
System Registry Files are missing or corrupted.
Troubleshoot RjOJQDWdC.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download RjOJQDWdC.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RjOJQDWdC.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if it works.
Step Three: If the RjOJQDWdC.dll missing error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system Most often, System File Checker can chect out the missing RjOJQDWdC.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it easily.
General speaking, if you come across RjOJQDWdC.dll missing error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it pops up "RjOJQDWdC.dll not found error." I searched the internet and found SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's absolutely a good tool to remove dll files.
Lately, my PC came aross BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Outlook 2007 Error 0x80042109,Outlook Error 0x80070005,Outlook Error 530,Outlook Error Code 0x800ccc0e,Outlook Express Not Working