Question: I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "This application failed to start because roadbyte.logging.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the roadbyte.logging.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Answer: Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix roadbyte.logging.dll if you have tried the below method.
You may encounter roadbyte.logging.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\roadbyte.logging.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\roadbyte.logging.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: roadbyte.logging.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file roadbyte.logging.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because roadbyte.logging.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\roadbyte.logging.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "roadbyte.logging.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because roadbyte.logging.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module roadbyte.logging.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that roadbyte.logging.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, roadbyte.logging.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, roadbyte.logging.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Step by step to remove roadbyte.logging.dll error:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,dll kernel32 dll,il computer è lento,windows update fehler 80073712,erreur 0x80070005,verizon email problem