QBFR.dll issue is regarded as a serious system problem and cannot be solved completely by simply reinstalling any program. It is associated with QBFR.dll file which serves as a critical part of Windows operating system. Any modification on the crucial file can possibly bring about horrible problems to the system, containing of lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen, shutdown or startup problems, and installation errors.
What is QBFR.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). Usually, people will come across QBFR.dll error when windows boots up or shuts down abnormally, installing a software in a wrong way, or even installing windows system by mistake.
Common QBFR.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QBFR.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QBFR.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QBFR.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QBFR.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QBFR.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QBFR.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QBFR.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QBFR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QBFR.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QBFR.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of QBFR.dll missing error. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic QBFR.dll not Found Error Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing QBFR.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register QBFR.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!smartpcfixer license key free
Read More:,Update Manager,Error 1706,Windows Blue Screen,Audio Drivers,Reinstall Microsoft Word