Question: I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QBEBI310.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Answer: Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix QBEBI310.dll if you have tried the below method.
QBEBI310.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QBEBI310.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QBEBI310.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QBEBI310.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QBEBI310.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QBEBI310.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QBEBI310.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QBEBI310.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QBEBI310.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QBEBI310.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QBEBI310.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, QBEBI310.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, QBEBI310.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Java Script Download,Missing Toolbar,Error 39,Dell Dock Download,Error 2753